The retail industry is known for volatility, and with many disruptive forces in a constantly evolving marketplace, retailers often are faced with expanding or contracting footprints. Whether closing or opening new stores, choosing the right partner can significantly impact your business.
Great American has four decades of experience helping clients liquidate and realize immediate returns from excess inventories and underperforming assets. Whether you need to reduce seasonal inventories, liquidate the assets of a single location, or oversee the closing of an entire chain of stores, we take the time to understand your business and create customized solutions.
GA can fulfill your total retail disposition needs with an unwavering commitment to quality service and successful results, and can also:
- Provide immediate cash payments for inventory, fixtures, and other fixed assets
- Guarantee recovery results and back them with extensive lines of credit
- Create a superior operating plan that treats employees and customers with respect
- Assume financial responsibility for operating expenses
- Plan, implement, and supervise turnkey programs to meet specified objectives
- Design and execute effective advertising and marketing programs to attract customers
- Formulate and implement proprietary systems that track daily sales, margins, and expenses
- Help retailers devise customized exit plans
GA helps move retail assets within existing locations, working with current employees or using our own, and provides critical marketing services that generate results. Further, we have experienced valuation and real estate professionals who will provide reliable advisory services as you weigh your options.