Great American leverages its extensive industry experience to provide our clients a comprehensive level of dispute advisory services. Our extensive financial expertise can assist in addressing the financial, tax, and accounting issues that inevitably arise in civil litigation. From initial discussions and filings through the appeal period, we actively engage with a client’s legal team to help obtain the most efficient, successful, and cost-effective resolution policy. We work closely with clients to determine the level of support needed, which we identify by examining five areas:
- Initial Case Assessment: We identify the strengths and weaknesses of the case to determine the best course of action moving forward.
- Damage Theory: Our team reviews and calculates all damages to ensure the amount is accurate, reliable, and fair.
- Litigation Strategy: Our experience enables us to craft the most effective strategy to generate a successful outcome.
- Expert Witness Testimony: We ensure any experts participating in the case are qualified, well-prepared, and credible.
- Settlement & Mediation: We support cases in mediation by sourcing and supplying the relevant data and records needed in order to obtain the best settlement.